As a bride, you want to look splendid on your wedding day – and considering the significance of your wedding day, it is only natural to feel this way. How do you choose a dress that truly highlights your natural beauty and your figure? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Pear shaped. If you are one of the ladies who are larger in the bottom area, search for an A-lined wedding dress. These gowns look really amazing on just about anyone and they can be suitable for a wide range of types of weddings too. For a more elegant affair, you can wear an A-line made with luxurious fabrics, while for a more casual wedding, you can wear the same cut, made from fabrics that are more down-to-earth.
- Apple shaped. The key is to create that beautiful hourglass-shaped illusion – and, in order to do this, we highly advise you to underline your waistline (either with a gown that puts emphasis in the area or with a wedding dress belt or sash).
- If you are taller than average, you should choose a dress that’s simple and beautifully elegant. Also, if you plan on wearing a long-sleeved design, pay attention to the sleeves, as they should reach beyond the wrists.
- If you are petite, choose a dress that comes above your natural waistline (ideally a sheath, a trumpet or a modified A-line dress. Stay away from ball-gowns or dresses that might make you feel “hidden” in them and stick to cuts that elongate your entire figure and emphasize your body’s gentleness and delicacy.
- Smaller around the chest. Want to create extra-volume around your chest area? Choose a dress that comes with embellishments in this particular part of the body and it will make you feel amazing!
Searching for wedding professionals who are ready to give everything just to make sure your Big Day is fantastic? Come visit Bride City Bridal Shows and choose from the amazing specialists we have gathered! Here’s how to purchase tickets for the upcoming show!