WEDDING PROFESSIONALS: We all know how stressful and competitive the wedding industry can be – and we also know how important it is to attract your potential clients’ attention in as many ways as possible. And that becomes more difficult every day with the amount of inputs consumers receive 24/7 through social media, online ads, radio ads, texts, retargeting, geofencing and the list goes on and on. Face to face marketing still rules…despite all of this. Face to face relationship-building has become the exception, not the rule. So it’s more important than ever to get in front of the potential clients that you want to do business with.
As a wedding professional, you should definitely participate in bridal shows. Are you wondering why? What are some of the benefits of being in a bridal show? Read on to find out more.
- It’s one of the most cost-effective ways to market your business. Our bridal show offers you the opportunity to present your products and services in front of so many engaged couples! And, if you do the math at the end of the day, you will realize that promoting yourself this way will only cost you approximately $3-$4 for each bride.
- We’re everywhere. We have invested in our advertising campaign – so we’re literally everywhere. In the newspapers, in the radio, in online and offline announcements, on Social Media, in mailing lists – we have really put ourselves “out there”. And, together with us, you can be just as well-known too.
- The venues are amazing. Our shows are held in two of the most upscale, beautiful and luxurious locations in the Capital City: Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center and the Doubletree by Hilton.
- The other wedding pros you will meet there are really great too! See where the bridal industry is moving by connecting with people who are true professionals at what they do. Every exhibitor in our bridal shows is highly dedicated and talented, willing to offer the best services to brides and grooms. Be one of these vendors, network with them and the referrals will start to come too!
- We are extremely experienced. We have more than 60 shows behind us, all planned in more than 15 years. Now, that means we really know what it takes to plan a successful bridal show!
- You will receive a lead list. Want to use the list of attendees? We will provide all the details, so that you can follow up with them and transform them from prospects to clients for your wedding business.
Searching for more information about Bride City Bridal Shows? Come visit our website, take a look around and contact us with any questions you may have! We’re here for you and for the amazing couples who will hire you! Or, if you are all set and ready to book more weddings, be sure to a buy a booth at one of the upcoming shows and let us help you grow your business.