How will the show be promoted?
iHeart Media on air and online advertising on 104.7 WNOK, 97.5 WCOS, 96.7 WLTY, 560 WVOC and 100.1 WXBT; direct mail postcards to brides and grooms; online advertising; email blasts to newly engaged couples; retail displays; social media advertising and more.
What are the setup times for show?
May I share my booth with another wedding professional?
Are there any restrictions on what I can have in my booth?
- Open flames are not allowed
- Gas filled balloons are not allowed
- Dry natural items such as hay, Spanish moss, etc. are not allowed
- Booths may not exceed 8 ft in height
- Booths may not extend beyond allotted space or block the view of an adjacent exhibitor
What do the rented tables look like?
Can I bring my own table and/or tablecloth?
Is electricity provided?
Electricity for your booth can be purchased at an additional charge.
Can I provide food samples?
Yes, you may provide samples after completing the catering form which can be found on the Exhibitor Resources page.
There are special guidelines in place due to Covid-19.
- All items should be pre-packaged and sealed to be given out to attendees.
- If someone in the booth is handing out samples, they must wear gloves and a mask.
- Encourage guests to use hand sanitizer before picking up a sample.
- Samples should be displayed in the booth in a way that does not allow guests to touch other samples (ex: no bowls of candy– each item placed individually on display/table/tray).
- Attendees are not permitted to self-serve food or beverage.
Does the booth include carpeting?
Will there be helpers and/or carts available during setup?
Can you guarantee that I will be in the booth space that I requested?
Booth spaces are assigned on a variety of criteria including the date we received your application and deposit, location of similar exhibitors, and availability of your request.
If you have any other questions, please email us.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!